Do your groups offer secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
Do they ever! Our groups pioneered the mix of sacred, secular, and winter-themed songs (including songs like Joni Mitchell's "River," Bob Dylan's "Girl of the North Country," and more) that's becoming more and more popular among holiday vocal groups in NYC. Because we were the first to branch out like that, our groups -- especially the Choristers with their massive repertoire -- can easily prepare a set excluding overtly religious or "Christmas" music. Or, featuring it.
- Why should I choose New York Holiday Singers, Inc.?
- What events do your groups perform at?
- Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
- What are the "Looks" your groups wear?
- Are your groups able to wear something that I provide?
- Along the same lines, can you sing or help me with custom lyrics?
- Do your groups offer secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
- How far will you travel?
- Can you lead my guests in a "Sing-Along"?
- Are your groups memorized?
- Can you walk & sing, or greet my guests?
- Who created your websites?